If you have an issue with an order, you can use the Resolution Center to assist you. We recommend using the Resolution Center to work things out with your seller before contacting Customer Support.
To access the Resolution Center:
- Once logged in, within an order, click Visit the Resolution Center.
- Select the issue you are having with this order and click Continue.
- Select how you would like to resolve the issue and click Continue.The following choices are available:
– Ask the Seller for a Progress Update: You can ask your seller to respond and let you know the status of your order.
– Extend the Delivery Time: You can ask your seller to extend the original delivery time. Select the amount of time you would like to extend and the reason for your request.
– Mutual Cancellation: You can ask your seller to cancel the order. Explain why you would like to cancel this order. Once this order is canceled, you will receive a refund to your shopping balance.
– Contact Customer Support: You can contact Customer Support for further assistance. This option opens a ticket to Customer Support.
- If you asked the seller to cancel the order, explain why and then click Send.
Your dispute is submitted and sent to your seller. They will have up to 48 hours to accept or decline. You can view your open dispute on the order page.
- Since some orders will require delivery by mail, tracking details should be forwarded to the buyer as soon as the package is sent.
- Cost of mailing should be agreed upon and added to the cost of the mjobs. Read more on Shipping orders here.