Shipping Physical Items
Some of the services on StitchJobs are delivered physically from buyer to seller and when completed, back to the buyer. For these types of Mjobs, buyer will bear the cost of getting the items to the seller,while sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Mjobs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverable address sent to Sellers.
- Shipping costs added to a Mjob only pertains to the cost sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Mjobs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- StitchJobs does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.